Cephpans replied

295 weeks ago

The Rain Fall Full Movie Download In Hindi > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

In Tokyo, a minister of public works is rumored to be taking evidence of corruption to a reporter: the CIA, the yakuza, and others want to grab the information and use it to squeeze the government. On the subway trip to meet the reporter, the official is murdered, but it looks like a heart attack. However, no one, including the murderer, can find the flash drive with the evidence. Now the CIA, gangsters, and the city police are searching. The dead official's daughters are in danger: the shadowy John Rain, ex-special forces and perhaps now in league with North Korea, tries to stay one step ahead as he looks for the flash drive and protects one of the daughters.
A hit man looks to protect the daughter of one of his victims against CIA assassins.
Gary Oldman is in this movie and it was released a year ago and has only 78 ratings and no review yet? Well I just watched it, had a pretty enjoyable experience, and felt it needed at least one review here. The script was written pretty well except for they writer must have gotten high and made an anticlimactic ending which turned what could have been an 8 star movie into a 6 star movie for me. I felt left wanting for some more action, but there were some enjoyable action sequences throughout which had nice choreography and the story kept me interested between action scenes to wonder what would happen next.<br/><br/>It seemed like another one of those high-tech spy-type movies at first, but then it changed pace and seemed to try to become a little less over the top than some of those others and tried to give itself more of a gritty dirty cop story, and finally descended into the darkness of a melodramatic doubly anticlimactic final 2 scenes. There were one or two loose plot threads, but not as many rampant loose ends as quite a few other pictures made in this country. Overall I enjoyed it for the most part. Great story and action that fizzled a bit at the end. I did think that the actors were all great. Direction had lots to do with it.<br/><br/>Half the movie they are speaking the English language, so don&#39;t be prejudiced against the other half just because it does have a few subtitles! The music was good at times, went with the mood nicely. I recommend that you watch it and enjoy a good time. Maybe worth another watch.
Having read Eisler&#39;s entire Rain series, I had high hopes for Rain Fall, but the film garbled it pretty bad. I don&#39;t know if having read the book was an advantage in making sense of a disjointed plot, or a disadvantage because I already knew what was supposed to be going on but never quite seemed to be.<br/><br/>Despite good performances by (ever reliable) Gary Oldman as Holtzer, Akira Emoto as grizzled cop Tatsu &amp; Takeshi Wakamatsu as offbeat Benny, this film is stylishly framed cinematic gibberish. Kippei Shiina, as Rain, never seems quite right, a proficient action figure, but not personally intriguing — tho this is probably down to the production rather than any fault of his. The scriptwriting, though credited — if that&#39;s the right word — to Max Mannix, seems like it was written by a committee who all had different concepts of the film &amp; added &amp; subtracted random bits according to momentary impulse, leaving it so muddled it&#39;s hard to judge to what extent Mannix&#39;s direction helped or hindered. The result is just a flawed action movie that could have been more.<br/><br/>Particularly egregious is the denouement in which Rain returns to New York. It&#39;s like they rushed us through the plot so quickly they ran out of storyline &amp; had to resort to filler in order to — theoretically — give us our money&#39;s worth. So Rain pointlessly relives the childhood rooftop experience he&#39;s already related in detail to Midori. Then there&#39;s a series of flashbacks in which Midori &amp; Rain separately but meltingly recall their moments together. Then he peeps in on one of her piano performances, but slips out before she can see him. Then he shows up across from her apartment &amp; they spend a long damn time smiling at one other — Midori torn between joyous tears &amp; laughter. The melodramatic tension (yawn) builds as you wonder whether or not they&#39;ll end up together, climaxing when a bus obscures Rain from Midori&#39;s sight. And then, when the bus pulls out, there he is, still there! How lovely, they&#39;re going to live happily ever after, right? Then he gives her his enigmatic smile, turns &amp; walks away. Huh?<br/><br/>Finally — how&#39;s this for an anticlimactic cliffhanger? — Rain seeks out by name some specific tough guy in a very ambiguous biker bar full of nothing but tough guys. (Biker bar without mamas? Seriously hard core rough trade gay bar?) Portentously, Rain introduces himself &amp;…. Roll credits. WTF? Like, who is this tough guy? Where does he fit in? Did I miss something here? (If I did, I&#39;m certainly not gonna watch it again just to figure it out.) Or were they actually thinking sequel here, setting up Rain&#39;s next &quot;thrilling&quot; adventure? Even tho they&#39;ve already killed off several viable characters who play a continued role in the book series? Even tho nobody I know who&#39;s seen this turkey would even for a moment consider sitting through another one? Downright delusional. Too bad. In the right hands, this could have been the first of a good series.

646f9e108c
the Episode 5.41 full movie in hindi free download hdthe Keep Your Hands Off the Hot Treasure downloadthe Ben 10: Destroy All Aliens downloadEgyxos full movie download in hindiMetro movie download in hdThe Human Race in hindi free downloadInvasion of the Secret Santas! tamil pdf downloaddownload full movie Caged Heat II: Stripped of Freedom in hindiReturn of the 18 Bronzemen torrentRollin' with the Nines movie in hindi hd free download
Please log in to post a reply.